Our latest version of CDM (1.4) is now available to download from our resource centre - http://resources.iamcloud.net/
Fixes and enhancements include:
• Increased performance of Login times.
• Administrators now have the ability to control where and what UPN/email/attribute is used
to login with.
• Full Support Server 2016 ADFS 4. We have fixed all known issues which prevent Cloud
Drive Mapper (CDM) working with ADFS 4.
• Fix for a known known bug which was preventing parameters from correctly loading into
CDM. This prevented customers from using different attributes to sign in to CDM.
• Removed ability for the maximum and minimum version numbers. This caused CDM to
stop working when CDM was 2 versions out of date.
• Fix for a known bug that was causing a login loop if the One Drive Account had yet to
• Added additional logs to support customers when having issues with SAML assertions.
• Added a header to all requests that CDM is the application connecting to them. This
works for on-premises ADFS and IAM Cloud platforms.
• Added additional support for extended protection. Extended protection can now be fully
enabled on on-premises and ADFS.
• When an IAM Cloud federated user is expected to update their password with the Known
Password Reset feature, CDM will no longer be blocked by default. We are treating the
CDM authentication as an active authentication so will behave the same as Office and
Skype for business.
Oct 13, 12:20 UTC