Our latest version of CDM (1.5.4) is now available to download from our resource centre - http://resources.iamcloud.net/
Bug fixes and enhancements to this release include:
Cloud Drive Mapper 1.5.4 is now available to download from our Resource Centre.
Main focus of this release is on general Improvements in the cookie handling process and the Introduction of Folder Redirection.
Improvements and Bug fixes include:
• Fix for issues where cookies prevent drives from being mapped.
• Fixes a .NET error when a bad username and password is submitted.
• Improvements in handling of roaming profiles.
User name and Password can now be optionally stored in a password file rather than Credential Manager. With this change a user can now log on
to multiple machines with same user credentials.
• Added ability for Folder Redirection. This is a feature that is disabled by default but can be enabled at anytime.
• Cloud Drive Mapper now has the ability to load before or in parallel to the desktop allowing better support for desktop redirection.
*Fixed issue where un-mapping of drives was not being successfully executed on Window 10 machines
We hope you are happy with the release but any questions or concerns at all please do not hesitate to contact our Support Team:
IAM Cloud's Technical Support Team.
Support Portal: http://support.iamcloud.com
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone (UK): +44 118 324 0000
Phone (US): +1 914 495 1298
Victoria Hamblin | Chief Customer Officer
Book a meeting with me - calendly.com/victoria-hamblin
Tel: +44 118 324 0000
DDI: +44 118 324 1017